At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Buying a New Home, The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our new home buying process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time home buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us and will love your new construction home.
Benefits of Buying a New Home in the Raleigh area with Starlight Homes
The perks of owning a home in the Raleigh area are endless. Our neighborhoods are family-friendly and conveniently close to shopping, entertainment, dining and driving access to Raleigh.
Your New Home connects you to the Raleigh area
Between the excitement of the city and the casual activities near your neighborhood, you'll never run out of things to do and see near your new home in Raleigh.
- Take a short drive to downtown Raleigh for a night of wining and dining at the city's critically acclaimed restaurants.
- In the spring and summer, head to the Five County Stadium just outside Zebulon to cheer on the Carolina Mudcats.
- Looking to boost your career? Our communities are a convenient commute from Research Triangle Park and downtown Raleigh.
Enjoy the Outdoors
If you're looking for peace, quiet and a laid-back lifestyle, you're in the right place. Starlight neighborhoods offer quick access to plenty of green space and casual activities, making our Raleigh new construction homes perfect for anyone wanting to enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
- Enjoy the ample green space at one of Zebulon's six parks, where you can enjoy disc golf, walking, biking or simply taking in the scenery.
- Spend the day or a weekend glamping at Falls Lake State Recreational Area, where you can fish, boat and barbecue to your heart's content.
- Take in the scenery on the Neuse River Trail, a 33-mile paved greenway that winds along the river bank.