At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Starlight Homes made the first time home buying process extremely easy. They made it feel as rewarding as it was supposed to feel. We were new to this process, and they were very understanding, and guided us through everything thoroughly. They made it clear that buying our new home was just as exciting to them as it was to us.
The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us.
There's So Much to Love about Raleigh
The perks of owning a home in the Raleigh area are endless. Our neighborhoods are family-friendly and conveniently close to shopping, entertainment, dining and driving access to Raleigh.
What's Happening Near Raleigh
Between the excitement of the city and the casual activities near your neighborhood, you'll never run out of things to do and see near your new home in Raleigh.
- Take a short drive to downtown Raleigh for a night of wining and dining at the city's critically acclaimed restaurants.
- In the spring and summer, head to the Five County Stadium just outside Zebulon to cheer on the Carolina Mudcats.
- Looking to boost your career? Our communities are a convenient commute from Research Triangle Park and downtown Raleigh.
Enjoy the Outdoors
If you're looking for peace, quiet and a laid-back lifestyle, you're in the right place. Starlight Communities offer quick access to plenty of green space and casual activities.
- Enjoy the ample green space at one of Zebulon's six parks, where you can enjoy disc golf, walking, biking or simply taking in the scenery.
- Spend the day or a weekend glamping at Falls Lake State Recreational Area, where you can fish, boat and barbecue to your heart's content.
- Take in the scenery on the Neuse River Trail, a 33-mile paved greenway that winds along the river bank.