At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Buying a New Home, The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our new home buying process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time home buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us and will love your new construction home.
Benefits of Buying a New Home in the Atlanta area with Starlight Homes
Homeownership is even sweeter when you love where you live. Starlight Homes neighborhoods are in communities with shopping, dining and entertainment nearby, making our new construction homes near Atlanta a perfect match for people who love options.
Your New Home connects you to the Atlanta area
There's a lot to do just a short drive away from your new home in the Atlanta area. No matter which neighborhood feels right to you, you can get out and about with plenty to do or stay in to savor the comforts of home.
- Grab dinner and drinks at Decatur Square in Decatur, Ga., a hot spot for young couples and families who love to wine and dine.
- Take a ghost tour if you're feeling spooky, visit landmarks from the Vampire Diaries or tour historic homes in Covington, Ga.
- Play ball at Feller Park, shop at Ian Henderson's Antique Mall or take the kids to The Story Shop in Monroe, Ga.
Find Your Escape
If you're looking for room to roam and a laid back lifestyle, we have neighborhoods that offer quick access to a balance of green space and casual activities. All of our affordable Atlanta new homes are in close proximity to a wide variety of activities the entire family can enjoy.
- Check out the Pine Mountain Gold Museum, Clinton Nature Reserve and Little Vine Vineyards and Winery in Villa Rica, Ga.
- Enjoy the outdoors at Red Top Mountain, Etowah Indian Mounds Historic Site and LakePoint Sports in Cartersville, Ga.
- Go outdoor karting at Atlanta Motorsports Park or check out the many nearby wineries in Dawsonville, Ga.