At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Lower rates. Lower monthly payments.
Lower your monthly payments by taking advantage of a 2.99% interest rate for the first year!*
Buying a New Home, The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our new home buying process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time home buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us and will love your new construction home.
Benefits of Buying a New Home in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with Starlight Homes
What makes owning a new home in Dallas-Fort Worth so amazing? For starters, you'll feel right at home in our family-oriented communities located near entertainment, dining, shopping, green space and driving access to the city.
Your New Home connects you to the Dallas- Ft. Worth area
Just outside Dallas-Fort Worth is a world of opportunity. Whether you love being on the go or a more laid-back lifestyle, there's a neighborhood for everyone. All our new construction homes in Dallas-Fort Worth are conveniently located near natural beauty and activities the entire family can enjoy.
- Enjoy a day of family fun at Preston Trail Farms, complete with a petting zoo, pumpkin farm and southwestern style eats.
- Get a breath of fresh air at Chisholm Trail Park or take up a new hobby at the Chisholm Trail Community Center.
- Jump start your career in a home near Telecom Corridor. This 6.5 mile tech hub is home to the likes of AT&T, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Verizon, Samsung, Texas Instruments and MetroPCS.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
It's no wonder so many outdoor lovers enjoy calling Dallas-Fort Worth home. From wide open spaces to family-friendly activities, you're sure to love these local getaways.
- Spend the day watching buffalo, gators, deer and birds in their natural habitat at Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge.
- Get away for the weekend at LLELA Nature Preserve, where you can kayak, fish, hike and glamp with the whole family.
- Head out for a lakeside hike or kick back and relax at the rustic lodge, eatery and marina at Ray Roberts Lake State Park.