At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Starlight Homes made the first time home buying process extremely easy. They made it feel as rewarding as it was supposed to feel. We were new to this process, and they were very understanding, and guided us through everything thoroughly. They made it clear that buying our new home was just as exciting to them as it was to us.
The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us.
Look at What's Going On Around Phoenix
Homeownership is about loving where you live. With driving access to Phoenix and shopping, dining and entertainment nearby, our Starlight Homes neighborhoods will make you feel right at home in our family-oriented communities.
Explore Your New Neighborhood
There's lots to see and do in the area, and your new home in Phoenix puts you just minutes from it all. After you settle into the neighborhood, get out and explore the city or stay in and enjoy your new space.
- Tour Downtown Phoenix to get a taste of some of the best eats and drinks the city has to offer, including CityScape, a two-block span of restaurants, bars and nightlife.
- Engage the whole family with a kid-friendly trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Center, the Children's Museum of Phoenix or the Arizona Science Center.
- Experience the vibrant art and culture scene in Phoenix, AZ with a visit to the Heard Museum, Phoenix Art Museum and the Arizona Opera.
Find Your Next Adventure
Looking for room to roam or to relax? Our new construction homes in Phoenix are near natural wonders and high-energy outdoor excursions, so you never have to choose.
- Check out the White Tank Mountains in Florence, AZ for 30 miles of shared-use trails and take a day hike for views of the mountains the Valley below.
- Take the family to visit the Casa Grande Ruins in Coolidge, AZ and admire some of the tallest ancient American ruins.
- Head to the Pinal County Fairgrounds for outdoor events the whole family can enjoy like the Annual Pinal County Fair, a food, music and art festival. All of our Phoenix new homes are in close proximity to attractions and destinations that will make you fall in love with the area.