At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Buying a New Home, The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our new home buying process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time home buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us and will love your new construction home.
Benefits of Buying a New Home in the Houston area with Starlight Homes
Being a homeowner means being part of a community. Our new construction homes in Houston have easy access to the city’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment in just a short drive.
Your New Home connects you to the Houston area
Your new home near Houston, TX is surrounded by lots to see and do. Whichever neighborhood you chose, trust that you'll always feel right at home, whether you plan a cozy family night in or spend the day discovering all the city has to offer.
- Have a bite to eat or grab drinks in Downtown Houston, where popular bars and restaurants line its walkable streets.
- Embrace the arts in the Museum District, home to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston, the Blaffer Art Museum and many more.
- Enjoy a family fun day with a trip to the Houston Zoo, Sugarland Town Center and the Downtown Aquarium.
Find Your Next Adventure
The Houston, TX area is not short on outdoor experiences. There are plenty of ways to get a little fresh air for both active nature lovers and those who prefer an easy outdoor stroll.
- Soak up the sun at Gene Green Park and explore its 250 acres of high-energy activities like basketball, BMX and zip lining, to name a few.
- Pick up fresh produce and handmade goods on Katy Market Days in Historic Downtown Katy in Katy, TX.
- Cool down with a day trip to Typhoon Texas Water Park, a family-friendly water park in Katy, TX.