At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Buying a New Home, The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our new home buying process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time home buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us and will love your new construction home.
Benefits of Buying a New Home in the Myrtle Beach Area with Starlight Homes
Owning a new home in Myrtle Beach is about more than just close neaby ocean access. Choosing a Starlight Homes neighborhood means joining a community with a wealth of entertainment, dining and outdoor activities nearby. Whether you’re looking for hustle and bustle or rest and relaxation, our new construction homes in Myrtle Beach offer the best of both worlds.
Your New Home Connects You to the Myrtle Beach Area
All of our new homes in Myrtle Beach are close to a variety of activities the entire family can enjoy. If you're into coastal cuisine, outdoor adventures and leisurely strolls, you'll find excitement in one of our neighborhoods.
- Explore the unique shopping and entertainment at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle, a waterfront complex with shops, dining and live entertainment.
- Indulge in the seafood delights at Sea Captain's House, a renowned oceanfront restaurant in South Myrtle with a history as rich as its menu.
- Bask in the natural beauty of Myrtle Beach State Park in South Myrtle, offering pristine beaches, hiking trails and a tranquil environment.
Discover Coastal Living
From sandy beaches to aquatic adventures, our new homes for sale in Myrtle Beach offer a gateway to the best the region has to offer. Find the home that’s right for you and embrace the coastal charm and convenience of Myrtle Beach living with Starlight Homes.
- Dive into marine life at Ripley's Aquarium in North Myrtle, an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- Catch some sun and surf at popular Myrtle Beach public access spots, offering excellent opportunities for swimming and boogie boarding.
- Immerse yourself in the lush landscapes and sculptures at Brookgreen Gardens in South Myrtle, a botanical masterpiece for nature enthusiasts.