At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Starlight Homes made the first time home buying process extremely easy. They made it feel as rewarding as it was supposed to feel. We were new to this process, and they were very understanding, and guided us through everything thoroughly. They made it clear that buying our new home was just as exciting to them as it was to us.
The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us.
There's So Much Happening Around Tampa
There's never been a better time to buy a home near Tampa. Between family-oriented neighborhoods, dining, shopping, green space and easy driving access to Tampa, there's a lot to love about living in a Starlight neighborhood.
Never run out of things to do near your new home outside of Tampa. Whether you enjoy getting out of the house or relaxing in the comfort of your home, there's something for everyone.
- Hit up Lakeside Village and enjoy a day of shopping topped off with a casual dinner and a movie.
- Explore the family-oriented activities in Riverstone, from its many parks to the Family Fun Center and local dog park.
- Treat yourself to some retail therapy at the conveniently located Tampa Premium Outlets and The Shoppes at Wiregrass.
Local Getaways You'll Love
Outdoor lovers are right at home in our Tampa area neighborhoods. Starlight communities offer quick access to plenty of green space and laid-back activities.
- Spend the day at Little Harbor, where you can go fishing, camping, boating or just kick back and take in the beautiful surroundings.
- Head to Little Manatee River State park for a day trip or weekend of camping, cycling, horseback riding or paddling on one of Florida's most pristine blackwater rivers.
- Have an adventure at the New Tampa Nature Park, featuring both paved and unpaved trails, a rope course and a zip line.