At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Buying a New Home, The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our new home buying process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time home buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us and will love your new construction home.
Benefits of Buying a New Home in the San Antonio area with Starlight Homes
Why choose between the excitement of the city and the spaciousness of the suburbs when you can have both? Our new construction homes in San Antonio are conveniently located near shopping, dining, entertainment, and historic sites, all just a short drive from downtown.
Your New Home connects you to the San Antonio area
Never run out of things to do in your new home in the San Antonio area. Whether you love entertainment, the outdoors or relaxing at home, there's plenty to do near your new neighborhood.
- Grab some homegrown bites and find artwork from local artists at the Cibolo Grange Farmers and Artisans Market.
- Head into San Antonio for a day of family fun on the River Walk full of shopping, dining, history and unbeatable scenery.
- Take in the unique German architecture and rich history of the Gruene Historic District, where you can enjoy everything from antiquing to kayaking.
Explore Local Getaways
Starlight's San Antonio area neighborhoods are conveniently located near plenty of wide open spaces and fun activities perfect for a day trip or weekend away.
- Enjoy a day trip or camping excursion at Calaveras Lake, where San Antonio locals and families get away to fish, barbecue and relax by the water.
- Get away for the weekend in charming New Braunfels, where you'll find rich history, shopping, dining and tubing on the Comal River.
- Just north of San Antonio, you'll find stunning caves at Natural Bridge Caverns. If spelunking isn't your thing, stop by the the Blue Bonnet Palace for live country-western music and dancing in Bracken.