At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Starlight Homes made the first time home buying process extremely easy. They made it feel as rewarding as it was supposed to feel. We were new to this process, and they were very understanding, and guided us through everything thoroughly. They made it clear that buying our new home was just as exciting to them as it was to us.
The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us.
Experience What's Happening Around Orlando
Homeownership is even better when you love where you live. Starlight Homes neighborhoods are in family-oriented communities, with driving access to amazing options for shopping, dining, and entertainment. All our affordable Orlando homes are in close proximity to attractions and natural escapes that will make you fall in love with the area.
Get to Know Your Nearby Neighbors
There's lots to see and do just a short drive from your new home in Orlando. Whichever neighborhood you chose, you'll always be able to get out and explore or stay in and enjoy the comforts of home.
- Grab dinner and drinks on a tour of Orlando's food scene, with hot spots and local favorites that cater to any craving.
- Unleash your inner kid and play all day at family-friendly attractions like LEGOLAND, Walt Disney World and Sea World.
- Treat yourself to a shopping trip at Orlando's International Premium Outlets, Vineland Premium Outlets and the Outlet Marketplace.
Find Your Adventure
Want to explore one day and relax the next? Our new construction homes in Orlando offer quick access to a balance of natural escapes and outdoor adventures.
- Unwind under the sun and go for a swim in New Smyrna Beach or relax at Lake Buena Vista.
- Take in Orlando's wildlife at Safari Wilderness Ranch or Westgate River Ranch.
- Go hiking, birdwatching and cycling at Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk Nature Discovery Center, home to some of Florida's biggest alligators.