- Find your home
- Central Florida
- San Antonio
There is something in each and every one of us that wants a place to call home: a physical place where we can gather with those we love and just be ourselves. This desire has been captured in popular sayings for generations, from Dorothy’s chant of “there’s no place like home” to the often repeated sentiment that the home is where the heart is.
To inspire you along your journey towards home, here are five of our favorite quotes about that special place we all dream about. Let them guide you to the place where you will hang your hat and your heart.
1. On the possibility of home: "Home is where your story begins" -Annie Danielson
2. On the sense of security that home brings: "A man's house is his castle." -James Otis
3. On the sense of pride that homeownership brings: "There is something permanent, and something extremely profound, in owning a home." -Kenny Guinn
4. On the simple joy of that little word: "Home is the nicest word there is." -Laura Ingalls Wilder
5. On the universal happiness that a home brings: "He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe