At Starlight, we make the journey to homeownership something to celebrate with a simplified home buying process and a helping hand to guide you every step of the way.
Starlight Homes made the first time home buying process extremely easy. They made it feel as rewarding as it was supposed to feel. We were new to this process, and they were very understanding, and guided us through everything thoroughly. They made it clear that buying our new home was just as exciting to them as it was to us.
The Starlight Way
Curious about what it's like to own with Starlight Homes? Our process is about guiding you home every step of the way. Whether you're a first-time buyer or you've done this before, you'll have an easy experience with us.
Check Out What's Happening Just Outside of Charleston
There is so much to love about living around the Charleston area. Starlight Homes neighborhoods are located in family-oriented communities with all the shopping, dining and entertainment options you could need, plus you are just a short drive away from Charleston and surrounding areas.
Explore the Southern Charm of Charleston
You will always be able to find something fun and unique to do around Charleston, so make sure you put your walking shoes on when you leave your new home.
- From local shops to beautiful galleries, and enchanting restaurants Charleston and the surrounding areas are sure to make you never want to leave!
- You will love the 18th-centruy architecture, cobblestone streets and horse-drawn carriages that make up the historic charm of Downtown Charleston.
- You won't want to and can't miss Rainbow Row, as it is a row of thirteen colorful and historic Georgian style rowhomes, which adds to the history and charm of Charleston.
Fast Paced or Slow Moving There is a Lot to Do Around Charleston
There are endless opportunities to get outside and enjoy the beautiful and almost always sunny weather South Carolina has to offer without driving too far from your new home.
- If you like the outdoors, you are in luck as you are near Lake Moultrie, Lake Marion, Cypress Garden Plantation, Azeala Park, Huthinson Square and a short drive to downtown Charleston and the beaches.
- Do you like to travel? If so, you will enjoy being less than 35-minutes away from Charleston's International Airport.
- Ready to move, but don't have a job just yet? There are robust relocation opportunities around the Charleston area in booming industries and large employers such as Boeing, MUSC, Volvo, Joint Base Charleston, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Roper St. Francis and Trident Healthcare.